1. The First Novel
2. O Holy Plot
3. All I Want for Christmas is Muse
4. Revisin’ Around the Christmas Tree
5. It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Fiction
6. The Twelve Years of Revising
7. God Rest Ye Weary Typing Hands
8. Go Pitch It at a Conference
9. Do You Read What I Read?
10. Away in a Memoir
11. What Typo is This?
12. Carol of the Blogs
13. Hark! The Herald Agents Sing!
14. Deck the Halls with Rejection Letters
15. O Come All Ye Readers
16. Let it Sell! Let it Sell! Let it Sell!
Oh how I wish these songs actually existed. I’d totally buy that CD. 🙂
Happy Holidays, and Happy Writing!
[Don’t forget– if you comment on my blog posts between now and December 31, 2015, you’ll be entered to win my book giveaway!]
8 thoughts on “Christmas Songs for Writers”
I’m sure there’s a need for a musical of The Editor that stole Christmas as well. 😉
LOL! Yes! That one definitely needs to go on the list. 🙂
We need a little agent now!! 🙂 I love all these songs! Let’s work on this for next holiday season!
Thanks, Noelle! I’m in! That sounds like a fun project! 🙂
Ha! I love “Do You Read What I Read?” I immediately started singing it…aloud.
And now it’s stuck in your head! You’re welcome. 🙂
I think you should write all those songs, make them into a CD, and make your first million bucks. I’m sure you could sell it on Amazon. I’ll be your first customer
That’s a great idea! But who will sing them??? If I do, I surely won’t make a million bucks. 😉