Skip to content
1. My Facebook page is very popular with cats.
2. I have a different profile picture on Facebook, so it’s kind of like following a whole different person.
3. Find out about upcoming publications before they’re announced here, and learn where you can hear me read or join me for a literary event.
4. When I get 200 followers on Facebook, I’ll start hosting some contests and giveaways.
5. By only following my blog, where (believe it or not) I actually take time to think about what I post, you’re missing out on off-the-cuff gems like these:
And just in case you need one more reason…
BONUS REASON #6. More pet pics.
I hope to see you on Facebook!