Many of my published stories and poems can be read for free online. Visit my Published Work page for the links. However, if you’d like to purchase one of the publications that includes my writing, you may do so below. Just click on the book cover to be redirected to the page where you can buy it. (Prices are set by the publisher and therefore are not listed here.)
Note: With a few exceptions, I do not earn any money from these sales. I have already been paid for my contributions. However, I appreciate it when people support the small presses and organizations that support me. If you like what you read and want to throw a few bucks my way, visit my Tip Jar.
* The Ghostly Tales of New England (Spooky America Series)
* A chapter book for grades 3-8 of true stories about creepy characters and supernatural encounters from the New England states. Adapted from A Guide to Haunted New England by Thomas D’Agostino.
* Rebirth: Havok Season One
* Anthology of flash fiction stories about change, recovery, reform, and second chances
* Includes my story “Window”
* Best Austin Poetry 2014-2015
* Anthology of the winning contest poems from the Austin Poetry Society
* Includes my poems “Wildflower Season” and “Things That Could One Day Find Their Way Into a Poem (in no particular order)”
* A Texas Garden of Verses
* Anthology of the Poetry Society of Texas
* Includes my poems “Something I Will Miss About My House on Ramsey” and “Enchanted Rock in September”
* Growing Pains
* Anthology of Teen Horror
* Includes my story “The Girl in the Attic”
If you have any problems with the links or issues with the ordering process, please let me know. You can contact me here.